1. A will gives you control.
2. A will gives you options.
3. A will gives certainty that your spouse, partner or relative etc. inherits what you intend.
4. A will can safeguard the interests of your children under 18 years of age.
5. The consequences of dying without having made a will can prove complicated and expensive for your family and friends.
6. A will can reduce inheritance tax.
7. You can decide who will deal with your estate in the event of your passing.
8. You can give other people opportunities by passing your possessions to benefit others.
9. A will can be reviewed if your circumstances change.
10. A will gives you peace of mind.
The firm of Michael J. Horan is participating in “Best Will in the World Week” which is taking place from Monday 20th – Friday 24th October 2014.
If you are considering making a will please contact our Michael J. Horan, Solicitor, for expert advice. Michael is a member of The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (www.step.org).
Telephone: +353 (0)71 9140774